domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

Drawing

It's been a long time since I've posted something here. It might be because it's summer time and I Am not At home a lot. Anyway. I've been trying To draw a bit.

Actually This first schetch I made when I was with a hard headache and it Really helped me To relax. In the day after My son drawed too. 
So I bought a notepad for drawings and tried To draw myself. Ok. I am not a professional but I was impressed that I could See myself on this... Kind of wierd that I found out that my nose is very big but anyway! 
After seeing this, my husband asked me To try To draw him. It was kind of hard, He has also a wierd nose and super big lips (shhhh: Don't tell Him :) 
It is funny that I Can see All the erros in the drawings when I see the pictures now. 
Well, I made a New friend this summer and she is an artist, She gave me a few feedbacks and suggestions.
I hope I pratice more! Next time I will try not To draw a person!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário